Instant Downloadable PDFs of Any of your Posts/Pages/CPTs! The easy way to Boost your Site's Value and Memorability...
Instant Downloadable PDFs of Any of your Posts/Pages/Custom Post Types! The easy way to Boost your Site's Value and Memorability...
One-Click PDF Creation Software Installation
- Choose Core from either mPDF or tcPDF (both free!)
- PDFs are created on-the-fly directly from your server
Automatic Download Icon Display Placement
- Display on All Posts, Pages and/or Custom Post Types!
- Easily Exclude Posts/Pages by Slug or ID
- Per Post Writing Screen Metabox for Display Overrides
- Manual PDF Download Icon Shortcode
- Manual PDF Download Icon Template Function
Fully Customizable Icon Easy Styling Options
- Change Icon Display Image and Alignment
- Change Icon Caption Text, Font, Alignment
- Dynamic Example Display of Customized Icon
Full Wordpress Content Filter Output Control
- Decide which WP Filters to apply to Content output
Optional Downloadable PDF Output Controls
- include Header Image and Header Text
- include Permalink and Author Link
- include Footer Image and Footer Text
- PDF Filename Output Options
PDF Download Stats for every Post/Page/CPT
- Easily Track your most Popular Content!
How do I display the Download Icon within a Post/Page?
Using the shortcode
[pdf-shuttle] or `[pdf-shuttle-link']
You can also use
How do I display the Download Icon for a specific Post/Page?
Using the shortcode
[pdf-shuttle id=xx] or
How do I display the Download Link in a Post/Page Template?
By using the function
<?php pdf_shuttle_echo_download_link(); ?>
Or better (so that if the plugin is deactivated your template does not break):
Alternatively, you can trigger the PDF Download Link Display via doing the action:
If your theme template has an action in a good place you want to hook to, to add the Download Icon you can simply add the action to that hook:
<?php add_action('your_template_hook', 'pdf_shuttle_echo_download_link'); ?>
- Update to use new Plugin Loader Class
- Update to WordQuest Helper 1.7.4
- Update to Freemius SDK 2.2.2
- Use Plugin Page Header from Loader
- Removed PDF core installer
- Added default mPDF 6 core
- Convert tab table to list format
- Added reset to default settings button
- Added filter for download icon url
- Simplified all post data queries
- Update Wordquest Library 1.6.7
- Update to Freemius Library 1.2.4
- Use single global plugin option
- Make all plugin options filterable
- Change to pdf_shuttle_ function namespace
- Replace plugin_dir_url with plugins_url
- WordQuest Integration
- Freemius Integration
- Name Change to PDF Shuttle
- Shortcode Additions
- Update to PDF Core Install/Updates
- Added Custom Post Type Support
- Fix to Shortcode for specified ID
- Added Download Stats
- Added Metabox Options
- General Bugfixing/Styling
- Added tcPDF Support
- Added Exclude Options
- Development Version
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
pdf-shuttle.zipvia the Wordpress plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Access the Plugin Settings via the WordQuest -> PDF Shuttle menu